Individual Computer and Internet Support
The Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre provides FREE Individual Computer and Internet support at Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre’s computer room located at 89 Waldron Road, Chester Hill.
Computer and Internet Support is provided every Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm to 4pm.
One of our friendly volunteers assists you to get the most out of using a computer and going online, so you can add new skills and experiences to your life.
There is never a better time to start using the computer and getting online!
Increased computer and Internet skills can help you:
- Realise the full potential of going online
- Keep up-to date with what’s happening in your community and around the world
- Find new or old friends who are your interests and hobbies
- Be safe while you are online
- Talk to family and friends who live far away, more often
- Learn how to shop online, safely and securely, without leaving home
Booking is essential, please contact our office on 9645 3700