About this role
From time to time, the Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre requires the assistance of a volunteer to sort donated goods to be included in our monthly garage sale.
Volunteer Requirements –
- Able to work with people of varied backgrounds and cultures
- Willing to attend weekly and preferably on either or both Monday or Thursday
- Able to commit for 6 months or more
- Keep in regular contact with the Centre Manager
- Prefer over 30 years of age
Volunteer Benefits –
- Learn or develop new skills and expand your experience
- Gives you a sense of personal fulfilment and achievement
- National Police Check Certificate*
*Can be arranged through Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre depending on the candidate’s suitability for the role
About the Centre
The Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre serves the suburbs of Chester Hill, Sefton, Birrong, Regents Park, Villawood and Bass Hill in the Bankstown Municipality in the south-west of Sydney.
Download the application form here