Be Connected Computer & Online Training
Be Connected is a free Australian Government initiative helping you to get the most out of going online, so you can add new skills and experiences to your life.
FREE Beginner and Advanced level training offered.
Beginner level training every Wednesday from 10am – 12pm and Advanced level training Thursday from 10am – 12pm at Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre (89 Waldron Road, Chester Hill).
Be Connected can help you:
- Learn the basics and realise the full potential of going online
- Keep up-to date with what’s happening in your community and around the world
- Find new or old friends who are your interests and hobbies
- Be safe while you are online
- Talk to family and friends who live far away, more often
- Learn how to shop online, safely and securely, without leaving home
For Bookings and more information contact 9645 3700.
Be Connected & Computer Support